Friday, May 16, 2008

Zune or iPod?


I remember it all so well. It was the 25th of December, 2004, and i was the last one out of bed. My parents even got up before me. As a matter of fact, everybody forgot that I even existed and ran to see their presents. I didn't care, because I got to sleep longer. Anyways, I walked out, wrapped in my S.F. 49ers blanket my mom made for me, and it saw it immediately. The vibrant colors on the box seemed to sing to me. I opened it, and there before my eyes stood my new best friend: a 4th generation, 20GB Click-Wheel Apple iPod. I took it with me everywhere. I felt like a little child, and it was my favorite stuffed animal.
Anyways, even poetic story talk. That iPod lasted a while, but all good things come to an end. Well, most good things come to an end. And my iPod wasn't an exception. So, i decided to try the new Microsoft Zune, instead of buy another iPod. I have nothing against iPods (except the fact that they're made by Apple and require the use of iTunes), but I just wanted to try something new. And I have no complaints. The Zune has been awesome so far. I can't quite say it's the love of my life... (it can't even compare to her) but it was definitely worth the money spent. Something else worth the money: Freebord. I love it.

1 comment:

alexkhulme said...

hmm your posts are entertaining...i think you should post again soon :)